Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Ideas, Script, Layout, and all the other boring stuff...

So I've been working on the comic ideas and writing my novel. The comic has been way more interesting and fun. However, both experiences are insane. I won't go on to talk about the difficulty of coming up with original ideas and will just describe each image.


This is an image of a pending title and some biographical information on three of the characters and how they should be drawn. There are more characters, but those will come to light during the comic.

This is the way I started writing the panels at first and even had see Figure X next to them and I sketched a stick figure version of what I wanted it to look like, however, that process isn't needed anymore and I just wanted a feel for the comic at first.

Figure One, the introduction of our main character.

Figure Two, introduction of our city.

This is the new way I'm going to write the script. I go into detail on what will happen in each panel and how the layout should be on the page. That's why there is a box on the bottom that states panel 1 here, panel 2 there, and panel 3 on bottom. This is going to be the first page of the comic.

A couple of more panels and the first view of the city is written about here.

First Fight Scene

Fight scene continued and sets up scene for next couple of scenarios.

Introduction of a main character...and confrontation.

More of the confrontation....

Two pages worth of comics here...end of first day and a switch of roles occurs.


That is it for now, and I will post more later once it is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment